Adastra: LED display strips for wall fixing
The world of high definition displays has changed!
Contact us for advice
ADASTRA LED display strips for wall fixing
Adastra offers a great solution for applications where every inch is important for the final look. The standard cabinet is 100 x 25 or 75 x 25 cm. 1.8 mm pixel pitch ensures perfect visibility even from closest viewing distance but this series is available also in 2.6 and 3.9 mm pixel pitches for any technical and budgetary requirement. In any case the screen is only 4 cm thick, ideal for integration in any indoor environment.
Adastra is utilised in specific locations like TV studios, simulation rooms, high-tech lounges where image, brand and design are fundamental. The cabinet can also be cut 45° to cover columns or pillars and shape a 4-sided screen with almost invisible gaps.
Key Product Features
- Super-slim special design.
- Light-weight and small cabinets easy-to-install.
- Magnetic LED Tiles.
- Frontal access for maintenance.
- Elegant design for architectural and creative applications.
- Designed for fast components replacement.
- IP43 rating.
- EMC Dekra certification.
- Customizable size based on 25x25cm LED Tiles.
- Low fixing structure and maintenance cost.
- 150° wide visibility angle.
- Fanless cabinet design without noise.
- Seamless screen without lines.
- High brightness and contrast SMD LEDs.
- Available in 1.8mm, 2.6mm and 3.9mm pixel pitches.
- Brigthness < 800 nit
- Less than 22 kg weight per square meter.
- SMD type LEDs for a close viewing distance.
- Low average power consumption per square meter of approximately 200 W.
- 5 cm super slim cabinet.