Laurum: High Brightness LED displays for shop windows and kiosks
Willing to catch new customers with digital shop windows? Now you can!
Contact us for advice
High Brightness LED displays for installations behind the glass.
LED displays of Laurum series are specifically designed for installations behind shop windows, with their super high brightness LEDs, aluminium LED modules, die-casting aluminium cabinets with inner cabling and connectors, for best heat dissipation, robustness and nice looking from the front as well as from the back. The same LED display panels can be used in self-standing kiosks.
With pixel pitches available from 2.6 to 3.9 mm, Laurum screens can be used for high definition digital advertising, promotion and information with great visual impact on audience from close viewing distance as much as from long viewing distance. Visibility under sunlight is guaranteed by brightness over 4000 NIT.
Shop window is the main application of Laurum series, however more and more this same product is installed behind the glass of totems, kiosks, self-standing portrait boards to digitize with unparalalled impact on pedestrians and drivers .
Key Product Features
- Simple, lean design for quick installation
- Light-weight easy to handle cabinets
- Slim design
- Access for maintenance from front or rear as per client’s preference
- Cabinet cooling with fans
- Pixel pitches 2.6, 2.9 and 3.9 mm
- Over 4000 nit Brigthness
- Less than 50 kg weight per square meter
- SMD type LEDs for viewing content from close distance
- Average power consumption less than 300W per square meter
- Panel dimensions: 50×50 cm